Show your home DJ booth (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from Show your home DJ booth (Part 1) - #638 by blackavenger.

Previous discussions:

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Show your home DJ booth - Discussions

A post was merged into an existing topic: Show your home DJ booth - Discussions

This place is more for images, so after moving posts to the discussion topic, I should give an example… :wink: One could say it’s slightly off-topic. :relieved:

Last week I’ve renewed the central section of my home studio that links to the DenonDJ setup and other devices. An essentially new Airlite MK2 mixer from the good people of D&R Broadcast (after repairs). Plus some new touchscreens for ehm metering and clocks (can’t have enough of those).

16 Likes

Not enough colours :stuck_out_tongue:

Looking good…i have no idea what they are btw

1 Like

I’ll add my setup, pure Hollywood right there… spent all my wages on this bad boy.

7 Likes

Is that the DeathStar command station? “You may fire when ready“ … Look amazing. There’s me with my IKEA desk…

2 Likes

:joy: Does the job.

And actually has ‘done the job’ whilst my Prime 2 was getting repaired:) earned a few hundred quid using it so far, cost me £110 on Amazon (with some MS rewards vouchers I had built up).

2 Likes

Nice, I had the DDJ 400 for a while. Definitely something to be said about compact controllers. :wink:

1 Like

Perfect for an impromptu set and a backup device.

It’s why I love my Prime Go so much. Even Mojaxx stated on the video with Jake for the Prime 4+ it was his favourite device.

We just need Serato DJ for it but they aren’t interested in doing it.

1 Like

And nor will they ever be now lol… the days of Denon branded Serato controllers are numbered in my opinion.

1 Like

The footon does look rather expensive :wink:

Surprisingly good value considering haha, we had it made to order from a company in Leeds, UK :slight_smile:

My feet live on it for around 8hrs a day.

3 Likes

8 Likes

Here are some of my setups with different mixers.

The V10 setup is my current setup. I switched back to the up-faders though, lol.

21 Likes

Can I ask what stands you are using for the Sc’s in image two? Cheers

1 Like

My main setup:

Also got a Prime Go, and a full booth from that other brand (which has hardly been turned on since I bought, and that I might as well sell)

5 Likes

I bought them awhile ago on amazon.

To support the decks you will need to all 4 of the lateral braces (2 with the stops facing front, and 2 with the stops facing rear), so you will need to buy 2 sets. Also if flying the motorized decks, i would recommend you keep them as flat as possible. They dont like to be tilted as it causes the platter to drag.

1 Like