Show your home DJ booth (Part 2)

Thanks @DaMelloOne, for this info.

1 Like

my little slice of heaven :heart:

20 Likes

Finally sold all my 19” Behringer stuff :shushing_face: no more noise :sunglasses: and get more lasers and a smoke machine. Add some new speakers and a lot of small changes. Still love to see all the other kitchens :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Work in progress

19 Likes

14 posts were merged into an existing topic: Show your home DJ booth - Discussions

Just moved into a new house. I finally have enough room for the gear to get it’s own table.

7 Likes

LOL. Was about to move the post here, but you already did. Thanks!

Still some more to add to it i have a foscrite scarlett 2i4 to add

7 Likes

10 Likes

You can’t see in the photo but I have x2 Adam Audio T5V speakers mounted on the wall just above ear level and have to say they are really good quality speakers.

You’ll notice to the left one of x2 Genelec 8020D speakers I use for music production beyond all the hype for these monitors I really don’t rate them. They seem to miss a lot of low end and can be deceiving.

Many of you if not all are using no sound proofing with your setup. Probably the most cheapest yet crucial part of your setup.

5 Likes

With all due respect, the foam on your walls is not “sound proofing”. Real sound proofing is extremely expensive, and requires tearing out existing drywall and disconnecting your walls from the studs. Soundproofing is only good for preventing sound from leaving the room. Sound proofing and acoustic treatment are not the same thing.

6 Likes

2 Likes

Great set up. Is it the Kalax with a table top over it? And have you tried the sc6000 on the stands yet?

It is two 2x2 kallax with two table tops, so the width is adjustable. Have I tried the players on the stands? What do you mean? I use them all the time. I made the stands out of plywood and galvanized pipe. They’re very sturdy; much more sturdy than Apache stands, which are produced for this application. They don’t wobble at all.

1 Like

Thanks, is the table top attached or just floating? I’ve been trying to find a solution for my set up for a while. With regards to players what I’m asking is have you tried the sc6000s on the stands, do they fit as they are larger than the sc5000s. Cheers man.

They are floating.

The SC6000 has the same footprint as the SC5000. The only difference is the larger screen.

Thanks really helpful.

1 Like

Looking at adding a LC6000 to this setup soon

Denon prime 4

Sefour x60 desk

M audio bx8d3

5 Likes

Latest set up :slight_smile:

The Live 4 lives under the Decksaver. The MSP arrived yesterday

6 Likes

What’s an MSP?