What was the last DJ related item you bought?

Yeah, that was always something that irked me w’ the Bozure. It was fine at home, but if I ever wanted to bring it out Live, carrying a block of wood wasn’t exactly ideal. But, the ‘B&’ has a built-in stand (screws on and off for transport), and there are strong magnets that lock the Isolator to the front of the mixer…it doesn’t budge!

You can see more angles on their IG -

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXgQBDDNA4a/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like

Sold my SC5000Ms and X1800.

Ordered Saturday, Deivered Tuesday.

10 Likes

I bought Ableton Note, their new iOS app for “forming musical ideas” on your phone or tablet, which can then be transferred over to Ableton Live via the cloud. It also has Link (of course) so can be synced to the Denon Prime kit.

3 Likes

I pushed the boat out, blew the budget, went high end boutique DJ equipment.

And got this :wink:

4 Likes

Got rid of my x1850 and got a xone:db4 :ok_hand: best thing I’ve done

13 Likes

I second that, Sent my X1850 back last week owing to a fault they unable to cure at present and expecting a Xone 96 in the next day or so.

1 Like

LOVE my Xone:96!!! Congrats!! It’s a GREAT mixer!!

A few of my latest items

I don’t know why the pics are upside down

3 Likes

Just got my Prime 4 delivered and I couldn’t be happier!

4 Likes

Traktor Audio 6 arrived this morning, so far so good testing it with VDJ, got 3 decks working with my 1210s also using Serato control vinyl too, and the LC6000 for the 3d deck. Im essentially replicating my old Serato setup but in VDJ.

Another great thing is I can now use my M1 Macbook too.

Ive paid for a month of VDJ to have a proper go at it, then ill make a decision as to whether to buy it outright.

2 Likes

There’s a nice skin available that makes VDJ look almost exactly like Serato.

Yeah I’ve seen that, if it did the 3 deck stack I’d be all over it but tbh the 4 deck performance screen with detailed on screen platters seems to work well.

…but not from the official site, where every skin is checked over by the staff to ensure that it works correctly.

Skins downloaded from anywhere other than www.virtualdj.com should be treated with caution and used at your own risk.

1 Like

That’s a fair point PK.

I you have an IPhone could you kindly check to see if it recognizes the a6?:pray:

I’ll have a look but fairly certain it will as I follow a channel on YouTube called the kitchen disco and he uses one with an iPad.

1 Like

NI says here that only Traktor Audio 2 mk2 works with iOS.

Audio 6 and 10 seem to work only on iPads.

Does that extend to algoriddim DJ? Or is pure hardware restrictions?

It had to do with power delivery. If you have something like this laying around then give a shot. Use GarageBand to check for the a6.

1 Like

I sold my H9 Max as I felt it required too much presetting parameters to get it to sound good with dynamic music. Plus, as cool as the iPad was for getting hands on with the parameters, in a live setting, it was just cumbersome. So, I wanted to return to the simplicity of single EFX pedals. Being a fan of Teile Electronik in general, and already having purchased the TEIL1 and TEIL3, purchasing their newest pedal, the TEIL2, just made sense. Now I have the complete TEIL family, haha! They really went all out with this new pedal. They gave it the same built-in riser to bring it up to mixer height. Gone are the rubber sticky tabs for the base, and in their place there are proper, screwed-in rubber feet. The standard PSU has been replaced with one that has a USB-C port, and they even included a branded USB-C cable.

6 Likes