What was the last DJ related item you bought?

Yep, me too. Finally got the soundswitch micro usb :smiley:

1 Like

Really good thing :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Why the xone 96 and not the 1850? Just trying to get some knowledge.

I have an 1800 as well, which I really like from a features and layout perspective, I have multiple mixers just to try different things and learn what I like to mix on. Xone mixers are known for their sound quality and the 96 in particular is a favorite among house and techno DJs, it has a 4 band EQ which is popular for fine tuning blends and I really just wanted to see what all the hype was about. Honestly I’ve not used the 96 much since buying it but I like it, very different from the 1800 and build quality is great, my only complaint is recording to a laptop from the on board sound cards is a pain compared other mixers. I’m getting ready to rotate/change my setup again and will probably put it or my DB4 back in for a while.

1 Like

Very impressive. My old eyes would never cope with that size screen though. …but you could always pair it with one of those portable UBC-C monitors.

(Not necessarily recommending this one. It was just the first half decent looking & reasonably priced one on an Amazon search)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/TIAMAT-iphone-serious-6-5INCH-GREEN/dp/B07ZLY26FW/ref=sxin_14_pa_sp_search_thematic_sspa?crid=HA442LGRBZPI&cv_ct_cx=USB+C+monitor&keywords=USB+C+monitor&pd_rd_i=B07ZLY26FW&pd_rd_r=24810d61-0e46-4566-b49a-ac12e2658f3e&pd_rd_w=taCDb&pd_rd_wg=8iiRY&pf_rd_p=7468d229-fb8e-4951-8ff4-df03d0bdb454&pf_rd_r=0WG1T8YED22K6MWZ9FA8&qid=1649549365&sprefix=usb+c+monitor%2Caps%2C137&sr=1-3-b75715df-0cbd-4312-a971-de5362256967-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEzRDVUODRDUThCSUY1JmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwODUzOTcwM0dZUDhaUThLMFAyVyZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwMjg3Mzk3MVBXMVI0UUpKRDVXTyZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX3NlYXJjaF90aGVtYXRpYyZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

Much appreciated… I’ll do a little research myself… knowledge is always good. I have an old school Gemini mixer as well as the Rane 72 with 2 12s attached. I alternate between these and the Denons 1850 & 2 6000Ms, still learning the Denons and like the ability to leave the laptop alone. The Xones seem a bit pricey. I wanted to know if their features etc make them value for money.

Monthly Tidal subscription.

A lot of new music is so terrible at the moment, whatever new tunes are being asked for now, will be forgotten in a month, if that. So few new turns are worth adding to my core collection on local drives

1 Like

The Pioneer DJ DJC-RUCKSACK, which is a rebranded Solid Blaze 120 from Magma DJ. People might think ‘Pioneer DJ fanboy’ but this bag was actually €30 cheaper than the original one. Normally it’s the other way around. Everything else is the same.

2 Likes

Hold up! I can put the S11 on my back? I didn’t know this existed! lol That might save me a trip to or from. I’m in! haha And yeah, are we in the Twilight Zone? Pioneer, cheaper? :stuck_out_tongue:

After 2 years on Prime 4, i have finally completed it piece by piece … will post setup with table somewhere in future when i will move to new house and will have everything in order, so excited !

7 Likes

It’s a beautiful thing and a happy day indeed! Enjoy every moment of it!

1 Like

So another cool dj thing I bought - a new bag for 2x SC6000 - but fits not only SC6000’s.

Here I fit my Xone 96, Akai Force, SC6000, my macbook and still a bit of space for cables.

I bought it from:

Casebag.pl

9 Likes

So.awesome But sadly no shopping in France for me …

They send to whole EU. I had it delivered to the Netherlands yesterday.

1 Like

Oh. Cool ! Didn’t hear that recently Thanks mate

1 Like

They don’t have Prime 2 case :pensive:

Shoot them a message, they can make it.

1 Like

Prime Day storage

5 Likes

Swapped out my Bozure “ISO-201” Isolator for a Teile Elektronik “TEIL3 B&” Isolator. The Bozure is a tad bit more transparent, but the TEIL3 has that wonderful ‘ONF’ (on/off) button!! Couldn’t be happier!!

*by the way - if anyone is looking to buy a Bozure ISO-201, HMU!!

2 Likes

Nice! And I see it has an awesome stand that raises it up to mixer height :flushed:

1 Like