Show Track Played

Please bring back feature that shows track played (turns green) This use to work with all tracks now it only works with playlist.

6 Likes

I would love to see this back on History too,. Here’s an old post of what happened in every situation:

It was also discussed here:

1 Like

Seems like it would be an easy fix?

2 Likes

I hung out on 1.6.2 for ages due to this issue. Was lead to believe it had been fixed, so imagine my surprise on my first live show on 2.4.0 last night to find out no green tracks in my history (which is where I play out of 90% of the time).

I have no idea why this would have ever been removed as a basic feature, but someone please put it back. I mostly play 5 hr open format sets, and being able to see what I’ve played at a glance is critical. Very annoyed right now…

1 Like

It’s very annoying. I don’t think most user understand what us Dj’s that need this feature back or say mines working when it’s not. Playlist work yes! But not when you’re playing from random music folders. Please ad this back Denon.

2 Likes

Please ad this back, we use to work with that option, especially when set is long that was so nice feature. Hope that will be in next firmware! Thanks!

1 Like