Hello, I have a PRIME 4 updated with version 2.1 and I would like someone to tell me what I have to do so that the songs that have already been played in the session change color or are marked in some way. Thanks
You don’t have to do anything: the tracks you have played turn green.
After playing for 30 seconds …
To complete te answer:
Play state is toggling the track into a green color in the playlist after being played for 30 seconds. Currently (unfortunately) it doesn’t work the same everywhere in Engine OS. This is what happens around the system:
- Playlists toggle played state after 30 seconds to green in list and auto update list
- Prepare toggle played state after 30 seconds to green in list and auto update list
- Streaming services toggle played state after 30 seconds to green in background, but do not auto update list and are not shown rightaway. You will have to exit the playlist and return to the list see the track marked green.
- History does not show green played state at all
- Files does not show green played state at all
- Tracks with total duration shorter than 30 seconds will not be marked green as played
- Tracks played under 30 seconds will not be marked green as played
Besides tracks being marked green in the playlists you will also see them in the History. In library view press History on the left side and navigate to the current set.
Well, in my case that doesn’t happen (the thing about changing the track to a green color). And with the previous updates YES it turned green. I use to play a USB memory in which I have all the music but I do not play a playlist. I don’t know if for that to happen (the one about changing the track to a green color) I have to first create a playlist with all the songs I’m going to play …
For quick mixing purposes 30 secs is too long it would be helpful to 1 have consistency across the board and 2 for the user to adjust how long they consider the track to be played.
I continue to have problems with the playlist, the track even after 30 sec. does not highlight in green I do not understand. Does anybody know? the software is updated to the latest version