We get that you’re excited, but no need to shout ![]()
Nope. The title is correct based on what I posted.
I like the original logo.
OMG – i totally forgot that the old logo was all in caps! ![]()
Thank you ![]()
Look at our old-school boy with old-school DENON printed on it.
Yeah, it certainly vibrates some nostalgia, but I am honest when saying that I muuuuch prefer the current Denon DJ font, it’s more sleek and dynamic, fitting better to the current gear.
But we can all agree that both DENON and Denon DJ look better than the sloppy logo from AlphaTemu.
That is so Trump Tower
Top and very elegance.
So brave. So trashy.
Do you receive this when you win the DMC? ![]()
Digital Media Championship?
(I kid)
The XZ also came in a gold variant, so I am not really surprised.
I would prefer the jog platters to remain black and only the outer rims having that pretty contrasty color. Would look more subtle and elegant.
But yeah, certainly fitting for Trump Jr.
(Still can only show 2 active waveforms.)
Apple Music has now been added to the CDJ-3000X
I guess it must have a “secure DRM protection chip” onboard then… ![]()
I’m surprised they didn’t charge $20 to unlock it’s access ![]()
STU, ever so brutal, however truthful ![]()
News just in: The XDJ-AZ now supports Tidal. ![]()
Industry standard?
LOL they got there in the end.
And the 4 waveform view from 2020.
Yeah, but that waveforms are far away from each other - not very good for visual beat matching… ![]()
I couldn’t do without our hybrid performance-library view anyway, where I can keep my current playlist visible the entire time. On Pioneer you still have to constantly jump back and forth between your library and performance view, like in the good old days. The 4 decks should have been there from the very beginning, overall still a very poor and functionality limited software state compared to Engine 4.x

