Regarding Prime 4+ Beta Test Participation Requirements

Denon DJ Staff,

As an owner of the new Prime 4+, how do we become participants/testers in the upcoming Beta Test for the Prime 4+? Is there a signup process for this or certain requirements that must be met? Please advise. We’d like to be considered for the testing of the new Stems & Bluetooth features.

3 Likes

Well, spelling Denon with only one n in the middle would help show attention to detail - a keen requirement for beta testing

2 Likes

Lol. Thanks Pasha! Good looking out.

I am interested in the Stems beta ?

1 Like

Hey Folks, The only participation requirements to joing the Prime 4+ Stems Public beta is to own a Prime 4+ and to have an account on this forum.

The public beta will be posted in a dedicated section of the forum when it becomes available.

2 Likes

I own a prime 4PLUS how do I get stems beta download?

3 Likes

It’s not yet available. We will post on the forum when it is ready.

1 Like

Hey Vince, is Denon working on a fix for the laggy and stuttering waveform display that is happening with the new firmware on the Prime 4 + ?

1 Like

I just updated to Firmware 3.2 let me know if it is still an issue?

It wasn’t an issue to begin with.

The juttery choppy waveforms?

No, the Stems not being included, that is what the thread and other persons comments are pointing to aren’t they?

Ah gotcha. Have you tried 3.2 yet?

Not yet, ive been away for the weekend so need to get my device out tomorrow and load it up… some good new features.

same for me ,hiw can i get access with the stem beta plz?

It’s in the ‘Stems Beta’ portion of the forum.