*The Prime 4 Plus is getting a huge new feature!

Excited about the upcoming Day Mode. And kudos to the dev team for doing more than just a simple color invert - as you can see in the screenshot, the deck colors, hot cues, cover art and key information remain the same, as they should. Great job!

Of course, I expect this coming to all devices, not just the P4+. It will probably solve the issue with the mediocre screen brightness (compared to the CDJ-3000 and RX3).

2 Likes

Oh heck yeah, this looks promising. I’ve also seen the BT icon in the quick menu. Hyped.

I’m not sure if someone has mentioned it, but there is a small improvement coming with the selection of effects in Touch FX horizontally instead of vertically. I think it’s really great that Denon is also working on the ergonomics.

4 Likes

Looks like more stuff.

Future is bright

7 Likes

It’s probably for the keys compatible with the BPM, perhaps as well. And the icon next to “match” for minor, major, or ascending/descending order?

I can’t wait to see all these great additions.

The battle for stems supremacy is well and truly on now whilst Engine of course is currently near the bottom of the pile this could change in literal months if the Devs can implement the stems correctly and possibly dare I say add some additional features, the DJ Lab made some suggestions e.g built in synthesiser and drum machine, no idea how that would be included but the devs like a challenge so who knows, as I will not be buying a p4+ (sorry Denon I have spent enough already) I hope the stems comes to the other prime devices at some point. I do feel Denon needs a new mixer the x1850 is decent certainly the best I have used personally but I would buy a V10 in a heartbeat but due to my need for everything to be the same I won’t as I don’t want Cdjs so come on Denon just make a V10 equivalent :facepunch:t5:

1 Like

This looks a lot better I had a go using the touch efx in a practice set and the vertical layout was a bit fiddly to use whilst trying to mix so the horizontal layout would be preferable

1 Like

Is there one?? :eyes:

EDIT - FOUND IT!! :smiley:

1 Like

Nice job Denon staff. I love this update which make our devices up to date !

It was necessary for Denon to go further and innovate. I use Prime 4 and opus quad and for mobile dj Denon is the best.

Heck yeah!! It really is!

Prime 4 plus has arrived, updated firmware, no stems in sight :man_shrugging:t2:

Again:

4 Likes

When though when will it be available? I brought the Prime 4Plus for the Stems and standalone. I was sold on that the beta version would be available at time of purchase? It’s not?

Its not, but they are asking for people to sign up for the Beta testing of Stems on the Prime 4+.

@AIRVince is this something you can assist them with?

No, official statement was “beta available on late summer” if I remember correctly

I saw a post on another thread where they invited Prime 4+ users to apply for Beta testing, i can’t find it but its definitely there somewhere.

Edit: Looks like it’ll be posted as a public beta when ready.

can the site owners tell us how we can be alerted to when this happens? like an email notification? i dont hit up this website often and id like to not miss this opportunity, especially if its time sensitive to signing up for the beta.

@AIRVince

All the more reason to actively visit this forum… :wink: It will be the only place to participate anyway, but you can, of course, wait for the released version as well.

2 Likes

Wow! How is that achieved? I have my Prime 4+

It’s a forthcoming Firmware update, previewed by some YouTube channels.