*The Prime 4 Plus is getting a huge new feature!

Seems the Prime 4 Plus Is getting a huge new feature in the upcoming following weeks. This will be exclusive to the new Prime 4 Plus hardware.

Take your best guess folks… I’m thinking it either Bluetooth Streaming from a smartphone or Stems. :blush:

*Update; Confirmed to be Stems!

Cleveland Terry said it’s not Bluetooth, it’s something in addition to Bluetooth.

Interesting… I guess we’ll have to wait it out. It’s so good seeing Denon in the spotlight once again. :blush:

I doubt it is Bluetooth only. I’m 99% sure P4 units have Bluetooth (even SC5000’s wifi chipset have Bluetooth) so enabling it would not be a P4+ only feature.

Probably a built in skaa transmitter.

Probably can hook up a webcam and send your livestreams directly without using a computer.

Probably getting an onboard sequencer.

What exactly is different about the hardware on the 4+ apart from the new look? I know he has this special chip for amazon music, but did the other components also get an improvement like a better processor or more RAM?

1 Like

Nobody knows, but you have to assume that is the case.

1 Like

The big Blackbox :thinking:

Im guessing this ‘M’ chip revolution of powerful system on chip computers has opened lots of doors for lots of companies to explore cheap but powerful hardware. Or at the very least, awoken them to the possibility.

Hopefully finally Line In FX Support, otherwise it’s just prime4 with other new buttons ;(

Good good good fx at leasttttttt !!! The best update since horiz waveforms :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grin:

This is why I’m leaning toward stems. Stems seem to be the next big thing these days and it does take a lot of processing power perhaps more than the chip in the regular Prime 4 has to offer.

This has my interest for sure!

Maybe the unit has amazon alexa build in to it kappa :shushing_face: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Maybe it’s DVS support for control vinyl or Phase via channels 3 and 4. I would upgrade in a heartbeat if that was the case.

1 Like

Don’t forget, there were some things that were teased in the past year that are not available yet. I.e. the aforementioned bluetooth, fuzzy keymixing and daymode.

Confirmed Where?

Well… that comment got yeeted pretty quickly. I think that’s a pretty good confirmation.

Removed by him/herself I might add.

I have just read the feature list on a shop website for the Prime 4+ that says real time stems coming summer 2023.

The ones shown so far have the original prime4 markings. The ones that hit the stores will have some different markings. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: