Engine 2.3.0 Update…

Did Cleveland jump the gun cause there’s nothing anywhere else about this? :joy:

1 Like

Hello goodnight! I already have problems with the update, my effects on channels 1 and 3 don’t work! Selection buttons completely off and not working.

Hey @alessandro_Andrade - does the issue still occur after turning the unit off and on again? I think I’ve seen this directly after a firmware update and restarting the unit fixes it.

Upgraded SC6000m over wifi with seemingly no problems.

It’s no use! I tried several times, did the update again in other ways, usb and macbook and it’s no use! The denon dj download site does not provide the previous version for a downgradev

@alessandro_Andrade See my reply here:

I had already tried to download from this link and the option to download does not appear, until I realize that it is a failure in the SAFARI browser on the macbook, when trying through google chrome the options appear lol. Thank you very much, I will try the downgrade and wait for Denon to solve these problems for a new update

1 Like

Hello, I just installed version 2.3.0 to my SC6000 and in the editing mode the action of adding tracks to another list does not work for me. I drag the track to the list but it doesn’t add it. You can check if it is in general or it only happens to me. Thank you

1 Like

To Denon…nobody asked for Nanoleaf control :sweat_smile:, we need a robust music player, not light effect machine.

Spend your resources on integrating of Tidal&Beatport into engine DJ for pc and such features which we are actually asking for and are available on competitor software.

1 Like