Unable to create playlists

Just curious if you drag a folder from the Mac finder into that area where crates are meant to be does it create a crate out of the folder.

Make a test folder on your desktop with a just a couple of tracks

1 Like

I’ll check it out later and see what I can find. I’m not sure if there is any issues on my end but I don’t use Engine Prime often enough. I generally leave the tracks on the Hardware.

Hey @ravi

Sorry to hear you haven’t resolved this yet. Let’s connect you with a technical support agent and resolve this quickly. Please DM me your email, phone, and full name and I’ll connect you.

Thanks @mufasa for the tag!

2 Likes

@Anthony_DDJ Thank you so much. I actually got through to someone earlier today on the Denon Technical support team. They have set up an appointment to do a screen share with me on Thursday. I’ll keep you posted on how it goes. I have faith that they will resolve the problem.

Kind regards

Ravi.

2 Likes

Hopefully the screen share session will help torn anything out. Both left and right click add a playlist here so hopefully all goes well.

1 Like

Same here, all works like it should. I can’t reproduce the issue.

Quick update Just got off the phone from a very helpful guy named Matt one of the Denon support techs. He was very patient and went through all the privacy setting and it looks like something i one of the privacy tabs was preventing me from creating the playlists. Not 100% sure but once he’d done the settings it’s all working fine now! Thanks you so much to everyone here for all your support :blush:

7 Likes

Great to hear, that You have it sorted out with Denon dj support. I wish You happy mixing!

1 Like

Thank you so much :heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.