Unable to create playlists

I’m out of ideas.

What type of macbook are you on?

Specs wise

It’s an iMac late 2012 Is there anyway to contact anyone from Denon who can see what’s going on? I tried their support page but it won’t let me submit a query, it says proof of purchase not provided, but there’s no option to upload the receipt either lol Screenshot 2021-08-29 at 11.26.37

That support page is a royal pita

Its Sunday. Hopefully by tomorrow someone official can assist

tagging another @Anthony_DDJ

1 Like

Thank you so much Mufasa I really appreciate the help that you and others have given me. Fingers crossed I can get this all sorted and start enjoying my SC600’s

Thanks again

Ravi

What is the newest OS that Mac can support?

I think it can support Catalia

1 Like

I’m guessing you are staying on Mojave for specific reasons

I don’t usually upgrade the OS unless it’s vital incase the update breaks something. I don’t really have a reason not to at the moment if it will help resolve the issue I’m having. Will try to update the OS tonight and see if it helps

keep us posted

Ok spent this morning updating my OS to Catalina,( the latest OS my iMac will support) went to Denon website to re-download EP, after downloading it and starting the Application I still can create playlist!! aaargh!! I really am stuck now and literally have no idea what to do next! The players are absolutely awesome just need to get EP to work for me now.

@Anthony_DDJ any ideas?

I even tried to submit an enquiry on the Denon Support Page but when I hit submit a message comes up on the top left PROOF OF PURCHASE IS MISSING, but there is nowhere to upload it and I signed into my account and registered both decks with serial numbers!

Just curious how many disk drives are in the Mac?

There’s just the 1 main Hard drive

Did you do the privacy settings again after updating your OS?

First time I’m hearing about this issue you appear to be having.

Mac users @NoiseRiser @MrWilks any suggestions?

Hi Mufasa, Thank you for your reply Yes Privacy settings automatically carried over full disk access for EP to Files and Folders and Accessibility

Yep, my macbook also has one SSD, with only one partition. That is normal in macbooks. Also if privacy settings are ok, than all should be fine to work. I never had that kind of issue. I am on Mac OSX 10.14. something.

@ravi - did You tried to create a CRATE by clicking the + button with the left click, not with the right click? I never used right click on the + to create a crate…

1 Like

Thank you for your reply When I left click on the + sign nothing happens When I right click I get a drop down menu asking to creat a crate when I left click on that nothing happens.

Normally when everything is fine, left click should be just enough to create a crate. What version of Engine Prime You have?

I’m using the very latest version download from the website version 1.6.1