Tuneup PRIME - Library Management Toolkit for Windows & macOS - Create smart playlists, relocate your tracks, and more!

Thanks for your response. I am really impressed by the functionalities of lexicon. However, I think it is way overpriced. Without any competitors in this kind of apps, they get away with it.

1 Like

Hey everyone, sorry for being radio silent for so long.

I’ve been thinking for a little while now that I honestly just don’t have enough time to devote to this project.

I’ll be removing the licensing from the software and making it completely free. Anyone who’s paid for it since the last update can request a refund at shayded@shayded.com and I’ll process it in the next week.

I do still want to finish the Rekordbox conversion feature to make it a viable free alternative to Lexicon for that purpose, but I have no clue when that will be.

Apologies again for the lack of updates :slight_smile:

Hi there, Tuneup PRIME is such a time safer for me. Totally love the YAML config too :slight_smile:

Does anyone know or have tried if it’s compatible with Engine DJ 3.0 which just released?

Cheers!

It says “not actively maintained” so I assume not, unfortunately, (hoping I’m wrong)

I dont understand why Denon doesnt implement this in their Engine software? There are so many people looking for smart playlists. Why havent they made it yet?

It’s coming in approximately 2 weeks.

Omg I hope you are right. I have used smart playlist for at least 10 years, I really miss it on the Denon. Do you have any source for this information?

Check all the reviews of the Numark Mixstream pro that were posted recently. All the information is there.