The RMX-1000 by Roland possible to use it on my Prime 4?

ok, when Im understand it right. to buy the rmx-1000 for my Denon Prime 4 is worst money,right?

really sad, because I really wanted the RMX-1000 :roll_eyes::disappointed_relieved:

You will not get the best use of it with you prime4. Your are better off using the prime 4 effects and vote for the feature requests that ask Denon to improve and expand the onboard effects.

I have got a, rmx 1000 with mi denon prime 4,use the máster input, can not use send return. I am so happy with rmx 1000, is not only fx bank, has got a lot of uses

ok. yeah the effects on Prime 4 are not so good, hopefuly denon fixed that soon.

tell me more.-)!

whyt means excatly “can not use send return” ? sry for questions, need 100% good Tipps to thinks about a buy for rmx-1000 or not.)

Prime 4 has no send/return, so Effect can’t be used in that manner. It needs to be Thru. Master > FX > Speakers

@TanzBarKeiten Rmx have Master input/output and send input return output, you must use Master inputs, from prime 4 Master utput to RMX Master input and from rmx Master output to speakers,

Sounds like that is the normal way to connect booth devices together and the rmx-1000 works fine? .-)

@TanzBarKeiten Perfect

ok fine. sounds like a good solution,-) t.h.x…-)

so with the solution, to connect rmx -1000 to the Denon Prime 4, you can use all features?

and BTW: can you send a pic from your solution to conect booth together? sry for my english,lol, my german is better,hehe .-))

You will be able to use all the features in the RMX-1000, but ONLY with the Master output signal. Be aware that you won’t be able to record the effects (using the inbuilt Recording feature of the Prime4), nor apply them to individual channels (which is as usual FX units are used, i.e. connecting them to the send/return buses of mixers, which the Prime4 lacks). Unless you connect the RMX-1000 to the headphone channel and connect it to a spare channel of the Prime4, but it’s not the appropriate way to do it, as commented before by someone in this same thread.

■■■! ? When i record my Set, i cant record the effects? So then makex RMX-1000 not sense for me to use it on my Denon Prime 4…F…CK ,.-( Why makes Denon so many Problems? That ■■■■■ me up…

Denon does not make a problem. The device is not designed to work with external effect processors.

2 Likes

That’s what we have been trying to tell you throughout this thread.

You can vote for this if you want
https://community.enginedj.com/t/please-more-sound-effects-added-to-prime-4-prime-2/37216?u=wyley1

1 Like

I have voted ! :slight_smile: