The RMX-1000 by Roland possible to use it on my Prime 4?

hm, Master Output means…where can i put my Soundsystem after connecting with RMX 1000 to my Master Output in my Prime 4? thats make not sense.

is there a possibility to connect 2 devices there 1x sound system and 1x the RMX-100?

thats not a problem. when i use the rmx-1000 then run only 1 track while using the rmx-1000 .-)

sry for my englisch.

The signal path will look like this:

PRIME 4 Master output → RMX1000 → Your sound system.

Then the OUTPUT LEVEL knob on the RMX1000 will become Your new Master volume.

1 Like

ah ok. So if I understand it correctly, my Prime 4 goes in the RMX-1000 and then my sound system goes in the RMX-1000? correct? and do I control the overall volume via the Main Gaine on the RMX-1000?

Not gain (that’s for input) Use Output level knob - look up on the picture of RMX1000. Right knob, next to the VU meter, labeled Output Level. If I will have some time this week, I can make You a short video on my rmx1000 how it can be done…

1 Like

thats will be a pleasure for me when you can do this for me :sunglasses::v:

PS: is on the RMX-1000 a Flanger Effect Inside the Box.-)? watched a lot of videos, but can it be that Pioneer forgot the Flanger in there ?,.-)lol

There is no flanger. There are more modern effects.

Modern effects are good, but a flanger also in evry mixer from pioneer, is also good to have on the rmx 1000, my opinion .-))

1 Like

It’s not a good idea to use any external effector on gear that have no way of conjuring up a send and return. Go ahead and buy one if you wish but don’t have any regrets when you don’t like the results and you end up just looking at it instead of using it.

Prime 4 has the Flanger effect built in

Why? i cant find any issues in the web for Denon Prime 4 and RMX-1000.

Wich Problems you mean excatly?

I now this, i use Prime 4 since 3 Years :wink:

where is your short Video Dude ? :wink:

Completely forgot about it sorry :frowning: Recently had too much on my head. Thanks for the reminder - need to film it finally :slight_smile:

no worry, all good.-) looking forward for your video .-)

I didn’t mention any problem. I gave my opinion only.

Sry, but in your last Message, your write " It’s not a good idea to use any external effector on gear that have no way of conjuring up a send and return. Go ahead and buy one if you wish but don’t have any regrets when you don’t like the results and you end up just looking at it instead of using it." !

for me sounds like a problem what you had with RMX-1000 and your Mixer Device what you use. :wink:

Problem is that you will not be able to use the effects unit for transition between tracks. And that greatly limits the use and makes it a bit silly to buy considering the cost.

Are you using a translator to read my post? :face_with_monocle:

Take a look at my setup Show your home DJ booth (Part 1) - #392 by Wyley1

I can sample from and add external fx to any source plugged into my mixer fully synced and quantized. I would get more out of using the rmx 1000 with my setup than you would get by adding it to your prime4.

SlayForMoney summed up my comment for you.