Sweep effects “STAYING ON”

Ok sorted it and posted to that link also.

A normal effect is also assigned on the channel. Is that set to off?

Yes that effect is off. It’s only on the channel 3 sweep fx knob as well. All others are fine.

1 Like

Has this issue been fixed, because I have been having this problem for a while and was just about to make a thread to ask for help.

I can have my sweep fx completely locked into the 12 o’clock position and the light still blinks as does the fx stay activated.

The firmware has not fixed this yet.

Was beginning to worry I had a faulty mixer.

I really hope this gets sorted. It’s manageable, but not something you should have to tolerate with in such an expensive mixer.

Yeah I have also the same issue. There is a deadzone on the 12 o’clock sweep fx. Mine has also the same issue on the one of the filter knob. After firmware updates nothing changes.

That’s the off position for the sweep effects. That’s where you leave the knob alone when you don’t want any effect. If the sweep effect didn’t have an off position, you’d never be able to have clean audio

LOL! If you read the thread, Reticuli says it’s a lack of deadzone. He also provides a workaround.

Oh? You looked in the mirror again then.

No, I’m afraid it got broken after you looked in it. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have noticed this as well with my X1800.

I only (ab)use the Wash Out.

I return the knob to 12 o clock and the led is still flashing.

Only way around is to do a full sweep and return the knob to 12 o clock. But it may also reoccur during the same session.

Is this hardware or firmware fixable?

Was anything on this ever improved within the firmware?

Seems fixed now to me.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.