Start Up Black Screen!

Reese, you are the champion - like always :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the call out @Engell. Sorry to hear about your brand new SC5000 @cupcakearmy, I’m certain that the display is defective and your unit should be replaced. do you mind if I private message you about this matter?

1 Like

Sure :slight_smile: I’ve send it back to Thomann today. Fortunately the players have 2 decks, so I can still play around with it! Love them so far. A part from arriving broken, but that can happen.

2 Likes

happen here too, sended it back to thomann and back comes a new unit for me (had network troubles too with them), all good now.

This is good news @cupcakearmy, glad you have been able to sort out the defective unit with your preferred dealer. There’s no need for private contact now, since you’ve handled the situation with them.

Hey Nekoro. I now have the same problem with a unit thats only 2 months old. And heres the thiing, my other unit has just been sent back for a suspected dodgy link port! I know things happen and go wrong. But when its both units alarm bells are ringing. Can you advise

Hey there @SidWishes, sorry to hear about your issues with your PRIME 4. Please set up a Denon DJ Support Ticket and contact me privately after doing so for further support (as this thread was inactive for 81 days before your post, I’d like to close it).

I bought two new SC5000M units 3 days ago. I updated to firmware 1.4.1 immediately, both units worked OK for one evening. Day 2, one of the two units started the back screen at startup thing, I need to reset it 3-6 time before I can start up properly. I’m returning it to the shop for replacement.