Someone know how to fix this error The Following Peripherals did not come online during boot

Hi everybody I have one deck SC 5000 Prime with this Problem updating the version a long time ago to 2.3.2 the deck gave problem and it does not let me go back to the previous version by pressing the LAYER+SOURCE+EJECT buttons I was able to take it to the firmware update mode and now I put another new version and I get this error> The Following Peripherals did not come online during boot.

CONTROLLER DISPLAY UPDATE FW or Ignore

I install all kinds of new and old versions and still getting the same error even the controller and display drivers don’t show up in the settings.

I don’t know if maybe is some problem inside with the hardware or some component but is super rare that error i never saw something like that.

Hey @JOC_Havana

I’ve had this happen on a Prime 4 but it fixed itself after a month. I’ve never seen it again.

Hopefully someone from support will be able to offer help to get it up and running soon. It’s been documented on the forums before.

This happens on the prime 4 as well I have gotten it once. A friend had just bought the prime 4 and got it when he first turned on his prime 4 at an event. Wasn’t able to use the prime 4 until he reconnected his p4 to his computer with the blue cable and ran an update even though it was already updated to 3.0.1. I have no clue what causes it but ever since that one time and after doing the update it hasn’t given him any issues. However we have since both put our libraries in their entirety on flash drives so that of that happen with an internal drive we can use the flash drives as a back up. So far that has been working. I know it’s no answer to your problem but it is a work around for now until Denon fixes these types of major problems.

Bro i dont know what to do :man_facepalming:

Is crazy bro imagine you going to update your machine and then is dead ■■■

The support team should hopefully be able to help. In the meantime, have you tried updating via the USB cable? This can do it differently to the USB update mode so maybe it’s worth a try.

1 Like

Try this

And if that doesn’t work you can open a ticket at the bottom of this page where someone can possibly help.

Yes I did that and still doing the same

I did that with all old version and the new one and still doing the same, NO matter what version I put always appear the same error also in the Setting in the Update session dont appear the Driver Controller and Display

i think right this is the only option I have because I cant find any solution for that

1 Like

Any solution for this?

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.