Some exciting new features forthcoming!

It will most likely be released with the prime 4+

Or better yet maybe it will be released when it’s ready.

I would prefer to wait an extra week rather than having it released now with major bugs. We must also remember that Denon is our “tool,” and what good is it to us if we rush to get the new version as quickly as possible, but it doesn’t work properly. So, please be patient. Denon knows what they’re doing. :slight_smile:

Oh you mistake me for someone who updates their firmware to the latest version, i use my device professionally so it stays on a stable firmware version until its confirmed a newer one is working correctly.

SO thanks for the advice on being patient, but im good :+1:

A week isn’t going to change some odd major bug into anything else. There cannot be a perfect beta test for any firmware or software as no-one knows when is the right time to stop beta testing and go for releasing.

What InMusic do wonderfully though is allowing users to roll back to the previous firmware by keeping that previous firmware on their site, so if people do run into issues, in the way that -they- use their primes, then there’s a rollback option for those users with gigs at the weekend etc, until A more updated firmware can be released.

7 Likes

Plus 1 for that brother, there are far too many manufacturers that limit you to staying on current firmware regardless of flaws.

4 Likes