Smooth Tree and listview scrolling MacOS(stutters with trackpad + inertial scroll)

What is the feature or ability you would like to have? I would like to have smooth scrolling on the desktop software

Is this feature for OS, Desktop software, or both? Desktop Software

How will this feature help you and others? It will smooth out the user experience. Right now it’s quite choppy and annoying.

Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product? most other software has this feature. Serato, Rekordbox, Traktor, etc.

Does a workaround currently exist? No

This is what I’m talking about. @djliquidice

1 Like

Same problem exists with Logitech mouse software on Mac

You beautiful man, you’ve solved my problem. I didn’t realize this was caused by the logitech software.

1 Like

Interesting. I’ll look for any install of Logitech stuff and remove. Will report back :face_holding_back_tears:

Delete the Logitech software and everything will be fine :blush:

1 Like

BUT- this problem ONLY exists with Engine Desktop !!! Scrolling in other applications work well

So Denon have to fix it

1 Like

Yeah I would agree. It’s still a bug but at least there is a workaround.

1 Like

I really appreciate this! It’s been a HUGE pain in my ass :rofl:.

Mmm, I recall this discussion:

Bug with scrolling in Engine DJ using Logitech mouse - Engine DJ Software / Engine DJ (Mac & PC) - Engine DJ Community

While I’m not a fan of the Logitech software, the hardware shouldn’t be a problem with any Windows or Mac application.

Reading above and the link @Thomas_Barron posted above, this seems more like a software-to-software clash. Changed this topic to normal for now. Might be more a bug/compatibility issue.

(FWIW, I like Asus ROG, so my mouse has changed to the Chakram X. The Logitech is now the daily for my business laptop.) :smirk_cat:

This is two issues the Logitech mouse software seems to create with computer apps.

It’s possible that the request for change should go to Logitech themselves