SCX/LC6000 - Can't get Samples to Assign to the pads

I have the library view and the set of default samples on the pads, I can erase them but I can’t add new ones from the library, the book says swipe a sample or double tap it, all that does is load to the deck.

I must be missing something surely???, manual extract below.

To load a sample from Library View, swipe the sample to the right, or double-tap the sample. Next, instead of selecting a deck, tap one of the eight sampler slots on the touchscreen. Alternatively, press the hardware pad where you want the sample assigned. If a sample is already loaded to the selected pad, the new sample will replace the existing sample.

From faq:

On the Media Players, the workflow is slightly different. From the library, perform a partial swipe (until you see the Green LOAD button), then tap the word “Load”, you will then have 8 pads shown on screen. Tapping the on-screen pad or physical pad will load the sample. The workflow is different to avoid interrupting the established Media Player track load workflow.

See also this nice topic:

2 Likes

Thanks, easy when you know how.

I believe the new SC6000 manual needs a tweak?

Anyhow thanks again Reese

1 Like

Did you DL the latest manual from the Engine downloads place? ive not read it for the SC series but its definitely got a sampler section in there.

I did, the extract in my OP is from it. It should be telling you to “partially” swipe to the right then press “Load” etc

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.