Problems and more problems with new update

Sorry to disturb you so much. I deleted engine prime, I sent it to the waste bin. Where is the file library that I must delete? In engine Dj?

What is going to happen when I such my prime 4?

1 Like

To delete an application… go to Applications in the Mac and drag the file to the trash and empty the trash.

II just realized now that you are using a version prior to official OS Monterey compatibility. You will need at least Engine Dj 2.1. That’s why it’s not working properly.

It will be necessary to think of activating the authorizations of access to the disc for Engine Dj.

I have lost the collection I had. I have no music now in engine.

What am I supposed to do? Shall I send to waste bin the engine Dj I have and download a new one or what?

What does it mean activating authorisation for….? No clue about what is it

Thanks a lot

Regarding disk access authorization for Engine DJ, I have to do what is indicated on the link : macOS | Engine DJ Sync Manager is greyed out or drives cannot be accessed | Engine DJ, if you want everything to work correctly! After that you have to recreate your library in Engine Dj (Logo Black). Once finished, you will have to export your entire library to your dedicated Prime 4 disk either with Sync Manager or by dragging and dropping

I did it but it does not appear “desktop folders”

Please, see photos. My list 2021 has 103 trucks in iTunes. The list in engine has only 9. Also, the artwork does appear only in some tracks

It is frustrating

Is it that titles purchased on iTunes we agree and not temporary files of a playlist created with Apple Music (streaming music)? Have you downloaded Engine Dj 2.1.2?

When you authorized full access to the disk for Engine Dj, the application was closed and opened after this manipulation?

I see on your image where there is accessibility that Engine Dj is not checked! For it to be active, it must be checked!

1 Like

If you check Apple Music is what it reduces the number of your audio files in your playlists ???

If indeed titles disappear in your playlists which are in iTunes by having checked the box deactivated “Apple Music”, that means that they were streaming titles and not purchased physical files.

I buy all my music in apple store, except some ones from beatport. I don’t use Apple Music, o stick to iTunes and buy the music always in Apple Store.

One correction, I still buy the music in ITunes Store. I am not subscribed to Apple Music. I am using the iTunes. The new tracks I am buying appear in engine. Only some tracks are.not there and there is no reason for hat . Thank you

I am getting crazy. Also the artwork…. Since long time ago no artwork is imported. I could import one today, going to mp3tag and doing it manually. It is crazy, I have more than 10.000 tracks. There is not a way to do it automatically?

Thank you for your help

For music images it is an option in iTunes if it is not checked it does not import the images and what option is checked ???

Another possibility of illustration image recovery:

Just in case… I’ll tell you about the configuration of my iTunes and which works perfectly with Engine Dj with several image captures (My Mac is under OS Catalina and not Monterey, but I don’t think iTunes at all has a different configuration) :

Thank you. I have the things as you say. The only difference is that I don’t see iTunes in my MacBook Pro, it appears only the file MUISIC. I don’t have iTunes Store intgphe Mac, I buy tracks always from my iPad, which is synchronised with all my Apple items.

Is there anything I can do? I see you desactívales Apple music

The more I see, more complications LOL…. I saw I am importing music in MP3. Shall I change to AAC and iTunes, which is Apple system? I never changed anything, but I just saw that.

Apple Music which is disabled is for Apple Music Streaming subscriber which I don’t use. I also buy my music on iTunes and Beatport just like you!

To take a screenshot, hold down the Shift, Command, and 3 keys simultaneously.

Is your Mac up to date (Os Monterey)?

Yes, it is updated now. I did it last week

I do not find iTunes Store in my MacBook pro

I don’t think the problem comes from Engine dj but from an iTunes library synchronization problem!