Clearly this is a common problem and needs a fix.
It was fixed.
The only question is why didn’t you bother to use search before opening a new topic with a vague title and zero info what is the issue and what did you do so far to troublehoot it? Your time is more precious then other people’s time?
Double posted here:
Cannot connect to SoundCloud on Prime Go - Engine DJ Hardware / Standalone Controllers - Engine DJ Community
So factory reset didn’t work? Which firmware version runs on the device?
Outside of your prick attitude, it is not fixed and I can’t log in to SoundCloud after trying all searchable workarounds. So. ■■■?
Factory Reset does not fix the problem with no usb inserted. Also running latest firmware update.
Another 2 posts wasted by you along with our time and we still do not know:
- what device you have (we can only guess it’s a Prime Go based on you posting also in that topic) and what SC account you have
- what exactly is the error message you are getting or detailed description of the process you went through when trying to add your SoundCloud account
- also zero info about context (bought a second hand unit or a new one, do other streaming services work, etc etc)
…so this topic tells a lot about you and less about me. I could come up with a few words but I’ll leave for others to describe you based on this…
Btw, lucky for you, this prick has a helpful side also. Or so I’ve been told. So if I were you I would do the following (after making sure you have an active and not expired SC Go+ or SC DJ account):
- re-flash the firmware but using usb cable + computer to make sure firmware is correctly applied
- after that try once again the “factory reset” option to clear any existing login data
- if still the issue persist open a support ticket and try catching someone from support on chat (don’t bother waiting on reply on the ticket) during the business hours of US inMusic