New LC6000 set up

Ha ha. No pressure.

1 Like

Not much. :rofl::rofl::rofl:. Its something simple thst has been missed… just got to work out whst or where.

2 Likes

I’m panicking now that I’ve mucked up the club kit download as I’ve redone the download :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Yes. Probably a step missed someone. Fun fact he didn’t need Clubkit to use the 43c with the LC6000. Serato DJ standalone license would have been enough.

1 Like

True enough. But it is what it is and we can work with it lol

Are you on Mac or Windows

Im reckoning serato ISNT in INT mode but relative or absolute.

Used to hate that on cdjs and rane sl2 when i forgot to restart cd and it went into int mode and i lost control lol

When you plug in the mixer to serato without lc6000…do you get the 2 serato decks ?

I think he has to go here to ‘My Serato’ mys

Then he has to log in.

All virgins have to do this.

1 Like

Having another go at the set up but still no play

Mac or Windows

That’s the 4th or 5th time :point_up:

Yeah starting to wind me up a bit…

Can you post a screen grab of my products in My Serato pls?

1 Like

Are you using a Macintosh computer or a Windows computer

Tum te tum. Holding breathe wsiting for answer…

Starting to turn blue here…

Can you actually start the tracks with W and S shortcuts???

It could be as simple as assigning what controller controls what deck. Serato usually asks at start up at least in my case with my 5000m. Or it could be the licence and expansion are not registered to Serato on his computer. Or it could be his OS and permissions.

@Wyley1@mufasa … Yup we really need to start at the beginning on this one but OP seems to disappear on holiday lol

Give the Op time to try and figure things out.

Serato works plug and play for me on any computer but I have to log into my Serato if I want to access expansion packs on another computer. Some people have Serato branded gear that unlocks everything when just simply plugged into any computer. The OP set up is not plug and play even though he owns the licence and expansion pack. It will only be plug and play on his computer when it’s registered to his computer.

1 Like

Sorry guys tea time called

Just logging in and I’ll post a screen grab of products. This is probably a very simple fix, just can’t find it

Thats a start point

Right screen shot of the setup screen next.