New LC6000 set up

Hi newish to this so please be gentle with me. I’ve got 2 LC6000 and a Xone 43C I’m going to use with Serato DJ Pro. I’ve installed drivers for the mixer and linked one of the players to laptop with USB. I’ve opened Serato, dragged a track across but the player doesn’t play. Track image is in the platter but no play ability. Any help really appreciated

Does Your xone 43 unlock serato?

Yes it’s the 43C

But did You bought the upgrade? Mixer does not unlock serato right out of the box… According to serato web site You need to buy an extra license for the mixer.

1 Like

Yeah someone just mentioned that on FB page. I’ll get onto it now

Yep. Came here to say the same. It looks like you need the Club Kit upgrade.

I did mention this also on the facebook to You…

Cheers guys I’ve ordered the club kit so just waiting for download details via email. I was aware of it just thought the 43C as apposed to the 43 came ready. Every day a school day :joy:

Well, it’s good to always have a look at all the paper work that comes with it. Also worth to check the serato website for details.

1 Like

OK so Club kit installed. Same issue

Reset? System/computer restart?

Windows or mac??,

Screenshot_20220217-212029_Drive

From destruction manual

2 Likes

Serato has now decided to play up, oh my days this is doing my head in…

Kk. Time to turn it off and walk away have a coffee. then go back.to it when your head is clear and in the right frame for it. And follow the steps in the manual to the letter without skipping any bits Otherwise you will be chasing your ass for the next month getting more and more frustrated

Good shout. Let’s have another go tomorrow :+1:

1 Like

Thats a good plan. Sleep on it. Tommorrow start afresh. Unplug EVERYTHING and start over. Dont forget to let us know how it goes. If you need any help just shout.

1 Like

Windows or Mac?

If its a Mac

1 Like

@Markb923 … you got THE man on this one @mufasa … if he cant solve it no one can

1 Like