New controller for second layer?

Sounds like @JWiLL voiceover :mechanical_arm:

I’m pretty sure that’s not him. :wink:

1 Like

Mojaxx with a set on the Rane One on Twitch now.

I think shipping for most companies is a problem. Both air and water freight capacities are being bought up by the likes of Apple, Sony and Microsoft so smaller companies are finding it harder to ship products - they can’t afford to get into a bidding war with bigger companies, and even paying more for shipping affects their margins so a lot of companies in the tech industry are just not bothering to ship stock.

IMO people who buy the rane one should receive the full all upgrades Serato dj pro software package.

Still waiting for denon news :angry:

We know a jog controller is coming so why not just announce it already.

If the wait means that there’ll be a motorized version then all can be forgiven.:innocent:

Well we think we saw an SC6000 with its display missing … or maybe the sc6000 was just turned backwards at the far end of the shot behind laidback Luke

We all saw a blurry controller version of the 6000 and it’s existence is all but officially confirmed.:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Could that blurry controller version etc have been a Rane 1 sideways? Eg we were just seeing the left deck of a Rane 1? That’s flat , no display, similar platter

The laidback leak pic suggests strongly a dumb 6000

Yeah, that’s not happening (quite the opposite actually) but you’re entitled to your own opinion. :slight_smile:

At inMusic we share our innovative intellectual property across our various brands while maintaining each brands unique identify and respecting it’s heritage.

@kradcliffe - Whats with the pessimistic posts lately? Not trying to start a war here but a few have been flagged by the community as they take shots at the brand and add no real value to the conversation.

I’d just like to understand whats driving this attitude to see if there is an opportunity for us to do something better.

Hi Keith,

Thank you for taking the time to reply. I really do appreciate the feedback.

Just to touch on a few of your points. Our update frequency has slowed down but for good reason. We have been working closely with a private beta team who help ensure forthcoming updates are solid and meet our customers expectations. If we don’t have their blessing we don’t ship. We are doing this with both software and hardware.

Yes, unfortunately, our customer support response time is not what it should be as of late. This is an area we are actively improving daily. Our Marketing team has been monitoring social channels and escalating any cases that may have slipped through the cracks.

What type of communication do you feel we lack?

Sorry to hear about your database!! Engine PRIME has a backup option to recover the entire collection in those situations but it sounds like you didnt have one available. If you’re willing to, I’d like learn more about what went wrong to see if we can identify the issue and put a fix in place. Just shoot me a PM and we can pick up the conversation 1 on 1.

I hope you stay and continue to contribute constructively as I know you’ve been a supporter for a long time now. You empower knowledge that has and will continue to educate and help other Denon DJ users.

All the best,

Jason

9 Likes

Looking at the pic more I can see something covering the top portion of the deck.

I wonder what’s laying under there. I’m thinking maybe a touch strip.

Look a bit higher:

What am I looking for? An inference to a motor version? :laughing:

The picture is the answer to your question

Getting a bit late in the day for a Denon announcement, isnt it?

There’s a couple of things coming on Wednesday apparently - although not confirmed to be Denon.

2 Likes

Oh well - it wasn’t Denon. Yet another Pioneer mixer, and a new PLAYdifferently mixer.

Still we wait.

2 Likes

I thinks its ok that they didnt reveal any new stuff at Namm21.

They are still “fighting” with getting units on the market that they released last summer - I have customers asking me in the shop, when they will be available, and the only thing I can say is: “I honestly dont know, and I´m also waiting for my own units”

It´s a shame it takes so long, and I do understand that there is a pandemic, so I´m not mad or anything like that.

Just thinks its a shame…And I would have alot of angry customers in the shop if they suddenly saw something new and groundbreaking released, when they after 6 months, still havent receieved the units they already have paid.

The new controllers can now be watched live in the stream

The video is not super sharp. To me, it looks like it says LC6000.

4 Likes