Live stream with the Prime Go

Hi guys,

So, I´m going from Denmark to Netherlands by plane next week, and think about taking a Prime Go under my arm and do a live streams with it during the flight and some other places.

What would you recommend?

Connect to my phone or my mac? Any special things I need to be aware?

Thanks in advance

//Engell

1 Like

Can recommend the Evermix box connected to mac and then OBS…

Looks like the iRig unit that we can get here in DK… Might be an idea :slight_smile:

The iRig with the 2 combi inputs would be the best bet. I have the iRig pro for my iPhone.

You can stream from your iPhone to twitch just make sure you open the video from the streaming app first then plug in the in the iRig otherwise the app will use the iPhone mic for audio.

Really similar to iRig - but with less features if I remember correctly…

The ever mix looks to be the tougher box using aluminum. The iRig has midi in/out.

Thanks for all the advices folks. :muscle::pray: Helpfull as always!

Got some ideas now :slightly_smiling_face:

And WHAT are you going to do in my country? :wink:

Going to Almelo, on a one-day visit at BeamZ, my friend :slight_smile:

Ah that’s not near me. Have fun!

Its probably right in your backyard :wink: Thanks :slight_smile: “I´ll be back” - have to meet you and Mr. Noise someday.

Well it’s not a big country, so everything feels like a backyard… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Coming from Denmark, I know what you mean :partying_face:

1 Like

If you want to stream on IG or twitch, best would be through your phone. I am using a very cheap setup, but it works wonders for me.

1. RC to auxiliary cable (3-4$)
  2. 1/4” to 1/8” connector (2 $)
  3. iRig (got it for 3 $ on Amazon)
  4. Lightning to aux cable (10$) {since I am using an iPhone}

Make a small video first to adjust the master volume as per your liking and viola!! You should be good to go.

Good luck!

2 Likes

I have just ordered this adapter to my Huawei P20 Pro:

Now, the question is if I can hook that directly up to the Prime Go, or else I have a Rode Wireless Go that I might be able to throw in between.

Gonna be interesting. :smiley:

You need to check, if this would also give a line in to your phone.

It does. Its made for headsets with microphone. So yes, there is a Line In function on it :slight_smile:

yeah but the aux cable that needs to be plugged into this adapter, needs to to have 3 lines (those black lines on the aux pin) for it to work as a microphone.

A standard set of Headphones(Without MIC) would have 2 lines to create 3 contact points. One ground and one for each side. A Head set(with Mic) would have 3 lines and 4 contact points, ground, right, left, and mic

That’s why I needed to get an iRig. See the picture in my above post for it to be more clear. Thanks!

Ahh, yeah - my cable in the Rode Wireless Go has that :slight_smile:

I have the wireless go. It will accept stereo signal but will merge them to mono for transmitting. Your stream will be in mono. I’ll be upgrading to the go 2