Lc6000 and Prime4

Has anyone heard anything yet? Why is it taking so long to link the prime 4 to the LC6000

It took months and months to get the Serato Integration working that was advertised at the release of the Prime 4 so don’t expect anything too soon, it will come but it will take time

Is anyone still thinking that the Prime 4 in standalone mode will be compatible with the LC6000 soon? :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

I don’t think it will be soon, or otherwise. Not as a standalone mode add-on.

Any news about this? Really waiting for this update…just read the recent article from digitaldjtips about Denon gear and saw the statement in the following screenshot which makes me thoughtful…Screenshot_2021-11-04-13-59-11-20_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12|250x500

So many “news” feeds have spread the word for Denon that the LC won’t work for the Prime 4, Only for the SC flagships, then it’s probably 100% accurate.

It makes sense, since the SC decks and the X mixers each have their own processor in each product……. 2 x SC decks (4 layers) and a mixer contain 3 x processors - that’s a lot of processing power, and we’ve already seen, that amount of power can cope with two LC decks being added.

An all-in-one Prime 4 / 2 / Go doesn’t have 3 processors - and so far, we’ve only ever seen a Prime 4 when it’s slumbering in Serato mode, utilising LC decks.

Gents, never say never. Nothing in life is 100%, but death itself.

2 Likes

Except you are Jesus

1 Like

Hi All,

I’m happy to confirm that the LC6000 is now compatible with the PRIME 4. Enjoy!

More info here

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.