Key and BPM no longer visible in Tidal playlist view?

I’ve updated to v2 on my Prime 4 and did a clean wipe of my drive

I’m currently in the process of re-analyzing Key and BPM for my playlists on Tidal. Both Key and BPM are visible in the player view, like it was before, but I can no longer see them in the playlist view. Have they been removed, or is there an error on my side?

3 Likes

if you restart the players and go back to the tidal playlist…does it show key/bpm?

2 Likes

I unfortunately had the same problem , including my all of my tidal history(songs analyzed) gone.

1 Like

I have the same issue. My BPM data disappears, then re-appears, then comes back again showing the BPM of a track I just played, then everything disappers???

Something’s not quite right, but I do like that Tidal tracks now show up in History (nice).

At any rate, the BPM data issued has to be looked into.

3 Likes

I have the exact same problem. Will try to reinstall the ssd/upgrading it via engine 2 pc, hoping it will solve the issue.

You’re wasting time, you don’t fix it. It is a firmware problem that will be fixed in the next versions.

1 Like

That does seem to fix files that have been analyzed, thank you.

But it seems inconsistent with tracks being analyzed in the current session, as some show up and others don’t; I’ll keep experimenting.

Probabily… :expressionless:

I can imagine that something is wrong with the way the userprofile is updated/saved and refreshed during the session. If I remember correctly, you need a physical dtive/media to store youd analysis/userprofile when using Tidal. Else you’ll start over again each time.

yes looks like a bug. best to report in bug segment.

1 Like

Same problem with Prime 2. Why is this marked as “solved”?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.