Tidal Songs bpm's missing

Did anyone else lose their Tidal bpms that were already played and stored after the 2.0 update?

2 Likes

Same happend on my Prime4, and Tidal is not working so good anymore… It’s losing contact with Tidal 2-3times when I’ll play, but when I restart the Prime4, everything is okay… :thinking:

1 Like

Yep, and its not saving my BPMs anymore either on the newest update.

2 Likes

I have this issue as well. Had to reanalyze all my Tidal tracks and then they don’t show the bpm/key until I turn the unit off and back on. Really annoying.

2 Likes

Same here.

Unfortunately, Denon seems to think that restarting the device to show BPM and key in list view is a valid solution. At least, a similar thread has been marked as “solved”:

The topic that that closed with the “solved” tick was closed as the user was asked to report their bug in the “bug report” section of the forum.

Ok, didn’t realize that and haven’t seen a corresponding bug report either.

Anyway, a suitable bug report is now available since yesterday :slight_smile:

https://community.enginedj.com/t/bpm-and-key-is-now-showing-in-main-tidal-tracklist-after-upgrade-2-0-1-on-prime-go/36704

Yeah. I did the bug report. And also filled in user feedback form. I just cannot believe that we, Tidal users, did a step back with this new update.

If I read above, there is more too it. How can we reset the player in the middle of a set…

I haven’t had any feedback from Denon about this.

I wished for more, like sort in bpm and key, I got less with the new update. And that makes me very sad.