How to power up in Computer Mode

I updated firmware to 2.0.0 and that worked fine, but on power up it cannot connect my build in sata drive. It keeps trying but then powers of and restarts again. Is there a way to power up in computer mode so i can acces the drive via usb?

If that happens, I would check if the sata drive is properly connected. Maybe you have a lose connection in the sata bay…

Hee Jeroen,

There are no key combinations for Computer Mode during power on. The existing key combinations are for booting in Update Mode.

Groet van een geboren en getogen Hoekse Waarder. :wink:

Hey @jeroenduller - Let me look into why your drive isn’t connecting properly.

Hey @jeroenduller - To clarify, does your unit power off or the drive?

The unit does not power off the drive, but keeps rebooting en tries to check the drive again. Then reboots again.

I took the drive out of the unit and now it boots normally.

I will try to place the drive in an USB unit, but do not want to format the drive and loose all my queue point…

the drive was properly connected in the socket.

Does the drive have 1 partition or more?

Check in Disk Management when connected to a computer.

I have fixed this issue. I put the HD in a USB case and connected to my iMac computer. It mounts without problems and also disk first aid gives me no problems. Run the Engine 2.0 app on computer and the database updates to 100%. Then connected to PRIME4 and all is fine :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.