Engine Prime doesn't add tracks to playlist

Mix masterg was trying to help me with this matter today, he recommend I just start again and build my EP library again. this is gonna take me too long, I may just use your method. but im not quite understanding it.

I can guarantee you this will work. Each time I’ve done this, it works. Find your “Engine Library” folder on your computer - normally in the “Music” folder. Rename that “Engine Library” folder to something else. Find the “Engine Library” folder on your external drive that you’re working with. Copy it & then Paste it into your “Music” folder where that “Engine Library” you renamed is. Now startup Engine & test.

and are you still using the ■■■■. that’s odd, the forum will not let me type D E C U

I never actually used it. MixmasterG just gave me some advice.

This D ec u is banned because of aggressive advertising from the creator that got also banned because of spamming the forum with his selling.

Hey guys I’m Having this issue drag and drop files from my Usb stick into the drive on the software and nothing happens? Doing my head in do we have a fix yet as djing Saturday night and unable to add my playlist have made and put it through engine dj…

@DenonDJ_Support_DE @DenonDJ-Australia @DenonDJErick @mufasa

You need to explain your workflow in more detail so people can understand fully how you’re trying to add music. Where is it stored? How do you add it to this storage etc. also what the storage device is, what your computer is.

It might be worth editing your profile too as your country of residence looks like it could be a security problem from your end.

1 Like