Engine DJ export Dropbox to USB Drive

Anything on this yet? I have the same issue with my SC6000s

I got high hopes reading "Fixed an issue where tracks could not be packed/synced to a drive " in the release notes for Engine DJ 2.1.1 but the problem still persists:

1 Like

This is a really annoying problem, but there is a simple solution:

Select all tracks in your collection > right click > re-import track information.

Seems to work for me.

Hope that helps.

Something strange happend here with 2.3.0 Same error as before, Edit the db files but it didnt work. I set to nul , start up in stand alone mode and it sayes its located in dropbox. If i check the db again my changes is reversed.

Iā€™m fighting for the same problem that Iā€™m talking about here as well:

The amazing thing is that Engine OS asks you which drive to use, saves files but doesnā€™t use them! Do we have any other means to highlight this bug?

Now the field is not called ā€œurlā€ but ā€œuriā€ is perhaps the bug here? Has it changed since version 2.0?

Did anyone figure out this issue? Literally copied my entire local library (which resides on my pc in a Dropbox) to my Denon SSD via Engine Desktop only to find out that the Prime 4+ tries to DL them from the cloud when I try loading tracksā€¦ even when the files technically are MP3s already on the unit taking up space.

2 Likes

Iā€™m still having the same issues. Very annoying. I would expect that the Sync Manager is there to make sure that when youā€™ve played on the HW some songs and added Cue-Points and Loop-Points, that when you sync it to your USB and the songs have the same checksum, the SW is intelligent enough to detect, that those songs are the same is and syncing everything else (e.g. Loop-Points, Cue-Points). Even if this doesnā€™t work, I would expect that can just make a 1:1 copy of the Drop-Box Folder and put the on the USB Stick and then itā€™s like if I would calling the playlists from the Drop-Box but itā€™s only taken from the USB Stick instead.