Engine DJ Community Account Migration Issues

:warning: If you’re having difficulty logging in to your Engine DJ Community account after the migration from denondjforum.com, this topic may help you. :warning:

To gain access to your forum account, you must sign in with your inMusic Profile with the same email address as your forum account. The first time you do this, both accounts will be linked.

:thinking: My inMusic Profile uses a different email address

You should update your inMusic Profile email address to match your forum account, and then log in to the forum. Once you’ve logged in to the forum, you may change your inMusic Profile email address and the accounts will remain linked. If you don’t have access to that email address, see below :point_down:

:woman_shrugging: I don’t have access to the email I originally signed up to the forum with

If you don’t have access to the email address that you registered on the forum with, you will need to reach out to support to have your forum account email address changed. Once you have done this, you will be able to sign in via an inMusic Profile with the updated email address.

:sob: I don’t know what email address my forum account uses

You will need to reach out to support with your username. If it turns out you don’t have access to the email address associated to your account, see above :point_up_2: