Engine DJ 2.2 IS HERE | Active Loops, New Mixstream Pro features & more

NEW UPDATE | Active Loops, Enhancements + Many Fixes and Improvements

Engine DJ version 2.2 for Desktop and OS is here delivering new features and plenty of fixes and improvements to our DJs.

Leading the charge is the new Active Loop feature which enables users to set up to 8 Active Loops on either Desktop or direct on Engine DJ Hardware. FX Control has been expanded for Numark Mixstream Pro users and Metronome comes to the Desktop.

Download now and read the full release notes at www.EngineDJ.com/downloads

18 Likes

When is it going live?

1 Like

Downloads are live now :smiley:

11 Likes

Yeah baby, yeah!

4 Likes

Finalmente metronomo

4 Likes

LOVE IT! thanks very much!

5 Likes

Very nice & very handy, thank you so much!

regards, Roland

2 Likes

Love it, bravi

3 Likes

Really cool update. Thank you! :star_struck:

4 Likes

Hopefully the OS is just around the corner with the requests we’ve all been waiting for.

*So this is OS too. Majorly disappointed. I thought we would have seen one of the most requested features added, like more information on screen (the one I really wanted), or dual waveforms across players like a lot of people have been asking for.

Starting to lose hope these will ever be implemented.

2 Likes

I regain one vote! Great work Denon DJ :slight_smile: Next… full Beatport integration with offline locker and I will be on cloud 9 :smiley:

6 Likes

Interesting improvements, but I for one really need the ability to search inside playlists or prepare lists etc. I.E. if I’m currently viewing a playlist, tapping the search button remains in the playlist and only looks for tracks in it. If the browse button is pressed first, then the search button, The collection is searched, as currently.

2 Likes

Not so good:

After I updated the two sc6000, my sc6000 with ssd kept restarting. with the x1850 switched off, there were no restarts.

After i reinstalled the 1.5 firmware of the x1850 everything worked again. :see_no_evil::confused:

A lot of love for the Mixstream Pro. :+1:. I can’t honestly think of anything else needed, at least for my use. Looking forward to trying this out shortly.

3 Likes

Hi team, thanks for the update.

this appears to have fixed an issue I was having with my brand new DENON PRIME GO, I have not heard one pop or click in the audio since the upgrade.

issue detailed here:

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. Would you mind sharing more information with me via DM so I can take a closer look?

1 Like

Lost track artwork on deck 2 since update