Drop your Livestream Links - Twitch, Mixcloud Live or whatever you are on

Realized there isn’t a thread for livestreams.

I’m jumping on mixcloud and twitch in a few.

Feel free to pop in!

https://www.mixcloud.com/live/djmarv/

Cheesy tunes with no dancing :stuck_out_tongue: etc

4 Likes

Caribbean vibes :sunglasses:

I see you’re a formula 1 racer also with all the branding :rofl:

Good job with the setup and tunes. Big up!

1 Like

Catch me doing nonstop drum and bass mixes Saturdays at 9pm - rocking the sc6000 set up and pushing that dual layer function to its limits :joy:

1 Like

Dj Clogstar of the PartyPit on twitch.

come over and join the fun and say hi

DjClogstar’s Channel Trailer

2 Likes

Retro video mixes tuesdays and saturdays here:

www.mixcloud.com/live/veejaylizard

2 Likes

Still alive… https://www.twitch.tv/thurstonjonesdj

1 Like

If you’re streaming with Denon Prime equipment, I’m looking for alpha testers for djctl –

It’s a “what’s playing” app that allows you enhance your DJ live stream with a continuously updating display of what’s playing on your Denon Prime DJ console.

Here’s the alpha sign-up form:

My latest mix up on Mixcloud. If you’re into John Digweed’esq progressive house then you might like this.

Stephen Close - March 2022 Progressive House Mix by Stephen Close | Mixcloud

2 Likes

Anyone using and or planning to return to twitch i’m thinking about going back Mixcloud whilst legal it just lacks the pulling power of other larger social media platforms ive been on mixcloud for like 5 years probably actually worked on building it for 2 years and had a reasonable following however on Tik Tok I practically quadrupled my following in half the time (yes short form is different to full mix’s) but curious to see what twitch may have in store

Twitch is a grind. You really need to put the hours and hours of live streams in and network. Live streaming also has its share of quirks (sections of your published (VOD) videos will be muted – example: Twitch ) .

The workload for streaming also goes through the roof as you need to pay attention to chat, figure out how to say some user names, give thanks, interact w/ q&a, etc…

I don’t stream for the money. COVID was a boom for twitch DJs and many don’t make the same amount of money they did during the lockdown era (duh!).

TikTok can’t really be compared to other platforms because people can build followers randomly. I’m convinced (no scientific evidence), that a majority of TikTok is bots doing random follows so that us humans can get a bit of that dopamine hit when we see XXXXX person followed us. ¯\\(ツ)

1 Like

Valid brudda will see what happens