Dn SC5000M Serato support?

Hi there! SC5000M support for Serato coming soon? I want to run my setup X1800 and SC5000M with the software.

Brace yourself for the following comments.

ā€œits standaloneā€

ā€œwhy do you need seratoā€

:yum:

Jokes asideā€¦

Denon says they are ā€œworking on itā€ :woman_firefighter:t6:

I believe that was disclosed following the launch.

When will it happenā€¦some time in the future

Why mocking? I just wanted an answer if anybody knows. Iā€™ve been in contact with Serato and as a understand it will be in the future. You can see it in the Midi-list but there are no File for mapping. And the player in itself is prepared for connection of a computer. The player as standalone is fantastic so no worries about that but i have Serato and would like to use it as x1800 works with the software.

1 Like

See this thread here and perhaps you can add your +1

I donā€™t think they were ā€˜mocking!ā€™ ā€¦they were just saying, ā€œhey, people are probably going to say thisā€¦ā€

iā€™m with you, though. i initially ended up with a 5000m because I started searching for something better to control Serato with than my DJ2GO2.

I found the 'M, saw that it was not compatible and still bought it anyway. I love this machine.

If Serato support comes, iā€™m not even sure what Iā€™ll do with it at that point. I havenā€™t used Serato since I bought the 'M. ā€¦just had to change a few things on my end.

1 Like

Not that I have the M, I have the originals, but I was exactly the same - I was desperate for Serato support and by the time it came, I think Iā€™d used it twice. I couldnā€™t be bothered at all with it now as it reduces the functionality of the SCs and it is so much more fun mixing without Serato face.

2 Likes

https://community.enginedj.com/t/announcing-sc5000m-serato-dj-pro-official-accessory-compatibility/17081/3

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.