Denon SC Live 4 working with LC6000?

Can I add a LC6000 to my SC Live 4 ? if so where do I plug it in ? Also if I can use it is it possible to have 2 and have 4 separate decks ?

Hello @Mark_Beedham Welcome to the forum.

You can add 2 LC6000’s to Your SC Live 4 and plug them in via USB. I recommend to use a powered USB HUB to get more USB connections on Your SC Live 4.

What kind of power hub ? I have never used one before , you mean to add more slots or to power the units ?

I meant a Powered USB HUB - a usb hub with it’s own power supply.

Like this one for example:

This way You get more USB connections and LC6000’s will have enough power to run without their own power supplies. Also more power for external USB SSD drives if You would use any…

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the tips

1 Like

You’re welcome, and happy mixing.

Would I be able to use the sc 4 live and Lc6000 in standalone mode by just plug the LC into the usb of the sc 4?

I would hope so , I’m not big on using serato with the laptop

I think it would because it’s possible to do with the prime 4. But who knows with the sc4. Let me know as I’ve just ordered the sc

According to Digital DJ Tips, it will work :blush:

“ 1. It won’t work with external CDJs or turntables – There’s nowhere to plug them in, as it is limited to two mic ins and an aux in, and none of those can route through EQ, FX etc. However, it will work with Denon DJ’s [ LC6000 controller decks”

Yes, this is how it works

If the lc6000 works , Makes me wonder if a sc5000 or sc6000 would plug in and work via USB

No. LC = layer controller, SC = media player

1 Like

As far as I’m concerned, and on my wish list, the SC series will also recieve the option of being used as a layer controller in a future update… It would make it a lot more convenient to play with 2x SC6000 together with a Prime 4

1 Like