Denon SC Live 4 working with LC6000?

Do you have the latest update on SC Live?

I posted the running versions of both SC Live 4 and LC6000s in my first post. AFAIK, theyā€™re latestā€¦

Ok, But SC Live 4 has only 2 usb ports. Not 4. So it could be, that You installed a Prime 2/4 software on itā€¦? There should not be the question for port 3 or 4ā€¦

I doubt it. Most likely the integration of LC6000 wasnā€™t done properly and this should be raised as a bug report. My 2 centsā€¦

Agree with @SlayForMoney, probably the message is ā€œgenericā€ from Prime 4, and not updated for SC Live 4.

Iā€™ve updated to latest version directly from the unit, using WiFi, and Iā€™m quite sure even if you wanted, it wouldnā€™t be easy to install the Prime software on the SC Live (maybe youā€™d need to root the unit and / or crack the installer)

Iā€™m curious, has anyone here make this setup work? (SC Live 4 with 2xLC6000s using USB hub)

If not, where could I file a bug report / feature request? (maybe itā€™s not a bug, and the USB hub use case is not contemplated)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.