Denon prime 4 left jog wheel issues

Doesn’t work correctly in either of the modes, sadly.

Then you got a lemon. Happens, they do not test every single unit coming from the factory. But should be fairly easy to exchange it from the store you bought it from, after all you said you just got it.

Yeah seems like it. Not the best first Denon experience. Hopefully, when this is all sorted out, there will be no other hiccups and I won’t regret switching from Pioneer (which, if nothing esle, never gave me any problems) :face_with_peeking_eye:

And about the testing. They apparently should test all the products :slight_smile: I am only now researching and reading forums and stuff, it’s far from isolated case, which is worrying.

Get an exchange and I can understand your frustration getting it and then not functioning etc.

I’ve purchased a few devices from Denon over the last few years with zero issues but it can happen of course. When you have one that works it’s amazing so don’t give up! :+1:

Hi All, experiencing exactly the same on the left jog wheel :frowning:

Same problem. Right jogwheel. Channel 2 & 4. Why are Denon support not answering on This issue. I’m seriously thinking that I Will go back to my beloved Traktor S4.

Denon support team. Come on.

Hello, my prime 4+ with right jogwheel does not react to vinyl sensitivity, I have requested a new one on Amazon.

After the update 3.4 you need to caliber the touch sensitivity on prime 4 and prime 4 plus. I’m not sure if this is happening with other devices but after the update, some settings change automatically ( ???) , Go under device setting/ platter and caliberate , that should fix it