Denon Customer Support - I am more and more dissatisfied

Unfortunately, and I do this with a big sadness I have to say that I am not at all happy with the process of issuing a support request and the outcome of all my support requests so far.

What is the point of registering a product, uploading the proof of purchase, giving all and every information which is required if I have in case of a support request provide the same data and proof of purchase again. ? Please Denon, provide a “Request Support” button for each device in the list of registered products. If I look through the forum and see how many people have issues with there devices this button will be really helpful.

In my case I only want to get the latest firmware update for my x1850 !!! But why I can not only go to the download section, choosing the firmware and download it is another topic :frowning: Also any support request concerning MIDI documentation where never replied from Denon DJ support. Why in the world is it so secret to give this documentation out to customers.

I can get the MIDI messages from X1850 on my Mac but why the hell do I have to go to figure out all by myself instant to get access to an existing MIDI manual for the device ?

I know there will be some guys in the forum who will tell me how I can dare to have this expectations.

But come on guys, its 2022. A company should try to make all and everything to make customer more happy. Especially if devices are in a higher priced range and essential software features are missing and requests are open since a long time.

Unfortunately I am a more and more dissatisfied customer and slowly start to regret that I made the move to Denon :frowning:

I just took this big effort to fill a support request once again. Let’s see how long it will take and what will be the outcome and it it will be again only effort on my side.

5 Likes

You can, it’s here:-

@yeltsin No, not for X1850 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah sorry, I see you’ve already posted on here:-

1 Like

Clearly.

There is text on the denon download page which says that it’s not there. Not just a default “link not found” sort of message