Crossfader Bleeding

My crossfader is bleeding. I have it all the way to the left and I can still hear music from my right deck. It was working perfectly until about a week or so ago. I’ve called customer service and left my number but no ones called me back. It also won’t let me submit a support ticket online. My product is however registered on Denon’s site. Can someone please assist me?

1 Like

I would go back to your retailer as it is a hardware issue,

How long have you had the Go? If it is still in the exchang period get it replaced by them.

Most manufacturers will usual let one repair for crossfader a or faders go through as warranty but will treat subsequent fails as user inflicted damage inside or outside warranty.

So, if this is the first time it’s started bleeding audio, you should be ok.

I think there’s a crossfader calibration method for PrimeGO.

It’s at least a good idea to try to keep contacting DenonDJ Global Support for this.

1 Like

I’ve got this exact same issue, definitely faulty crossfader for me. I’ve only used mine for hobbiest mixing. I put light upward or down pressure on it, it goes away so a bad connection by the feel of it. Exactly the same side too as yours. Right deck bleeds. How did you fix yours? Gonna take mine back and see…

Anyone get any answers as to how to resolve the issue? Is denon fixing it for you ?

Ive had mine for about a month. And Im having issues with the mix level fader for the right deck.

Will reduce the audio level of the right deck occasionally when I put it to the top. I have to fiddle with it to get it to come back to the correct audio output. Not sure if its a faulty fader or a software issue at this point.

If a firmware reset doesnt fix it I will seek a retrofit and update here.

I had this issue as well, sent it to my retailer and they fixed it (not sure if they sent it to Denon or not). However… now the issue is back. Exactly the same: the right channel bleeds, and if you wiggle the crossfader up and down a little the problem will go away or appear again.

I’ve only done light hobby mixing, probably used the device less than 150 hours.

Just bought a prime go about a month ago and I love the thing, but I have this exact same issue. Right deck bleeds when fader is closed, can apply upward pressure to make it stop, but it easily slips back into position where it bleeds.

I’m going to go back to the seller, hopefully get it replaced with a new unit and hopefully it won’t be a problem on the replacement.