Crossfader Bleeding on PRIME 4

Hello, I have a problem with my crossfader, I have sound leaks when it is closed on the right deck (I use it in reverse setting), can someone guide me, I have the prime 4 since juanuary 2022

Yes, true, it happens to me too. And all of this was happening even after a few months of my Prime 4’s life, so it’s not a pot oxidation problem. You can solve it if you move it a little to the left and then to the right making it hit the mechanical limit switches, in a little nasty way. It works for a while, but then the problem will pick up again. In the next few days I will try to take it apart to understand what causes this defect, but I think it is the potentiometer slider that does not rest well on the sliding contact.

hi, i tested with an anti-dust spray, the problem seems to be solved… strange because i have a dust cover (decksaver)…

1 Like

Thanks for this post, today my crossfader has started to cut out when fully over too the left, I have only just got deck saver so hopefully with a quick spray the connection will come back. :facepunch:t3:

Look here:

1 Like

Absolutely outstanding advice, done in layman’s terms also, with photo and other knows, brother thanks so much for sharing this, it’s a shame that these known faults are not sorted at production. :facepunch:t3::raised_hands:t3: take note everyone, this is how a fix should be done, respect :fist:t3: for taking the time :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like