Clicks when tracks are loading on 2.0.x firmware, Prime GO

Hi there! After upgrading to firmware 2.0.x, if one deck is playing on the air, when loading a track into the second deck (wav, flac or mp3 - doesn’t matter), exactly in the moment of loading a click/glitch both on the master and booth outputs is heard. It doesn’t happen every time, but very often and can be heard very clearly. Formatting and rewriting the Engine DJ metadata on the flash drive didn’t solved a problem. But after rolling back to v.1.6.2 this annoying clicking sound dissapears. Is there any way to solve this problem on 2.0.x firmware?

recorded a looped 4 beats. In the background, you can hear a lot of sound failures. For a minute, I loaded music into the second deck. Clicks are sometimes heard for a minute.

I saw the same thing with my new DENON PRIME GO after I upgraded to 2.1.2 straight after I purchased it… quite disappointing to have crackles and pops when loading or analysing files.

Reverting to 1.6.2 - which is the version the unit shipped with - has resolved this for me.

I’m surprised others have not reported this issue if it is a software bug?

Finally, there was a person who confirms a similar problem. There were chances for a reaction and a solution. Still, the firmware version 2+ is more visually pleasing and a little more optional, but you have to use 1.6.2, because clicks / crackles are not acceptable.

1 Like

The problem is solved in firmware 2.2.0 , thanks a lot to the Denon dj team.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.