Beatgrid offset for all tracks after Rekordbox import

Hi all,

just sold my CDJ-2000’s and jumped onboard the SC6000 train. I plan on still using Rekordbox as my main database and importing the XML through Engine DJ to make a Engine USB for my SC6000’s.

I am trying to import my rekordbox XML as explained in this video. All went well but I just noticed all the beatgrids are just off by a few milliseconds, but enough to make loops and imported cuepoints unworkable. I already searched the forum and it looks like my problem is not isolated and exactly the same as in this thread.

The only fix I found is selecting the entire imported rekordbox collection and hitting reanalyse. But this takes alot of time and is gonna get quite annoying if I have to reanalyse every new track I import from Rekordbox as it already takes quite some time to import and analyse a Rekordbox playlist in the first place. Also with this fix, the imported cues are still offset.

For now I will just use my Rekordbox USB’s with the SC6000’s and import on the fly as the SC6000 reanalyses the beatgrid from a Rekordbox USB by default thus no offset problems show up there.

Being able to still use Rekordbox as my main database is vital for me as I still play on CDJ’s in clubs but I want to use the SC6000’s for all my other gigs as they are just miles ahead.

Two choices.

1… cdj’s in clubs dont like coca cola… give them a drink. Then insist club gets sc6000s… ( its an option :joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::rofl:)

1. Try the free trial of lexicon to do the export for you. You can then run the librarys side by side on same drive.