1.6 update x1850 failure

See above. DM @Anthony_DDJ to get support.

1 Like

OUCH pity your in germany or i would gladly lend yoh some kit. As @reece said dm @Anthony_DDJ

1 Like

i send also a message to @Anthony_DDJ

thanks buddy

Any updates on this ???

no not yet. i hope soon

1 Like

I am really curious from where you got the update ?

1.6 was temporary available.

1 Like

Thanks, did not know this.

Nice one - my one was delivered with 1.6 two weeks ago - looking forward to run into problems with further updates…

The latest hardware revision of the X1850 needs to have 1.6 so you’re okay.

1 Like

i have a x1850 for a long time now, with 1.5 and wanted to update to 1.6 but now my 1850 mixer is dead. I am urgently waiting for a solution. have a business problem now. Urgent !

Thanks for the info @Reese!

Did you find a solution for this problem yet? @wseven

Nope, had to RMA it. Apparently they’ll need to flash the firmware, using their tools, so probably not “consumer-friendly” . But yeah, had to ship to repair center :confused:

@wseven oh that’s stupid of me, hadn’t thought of that before. bought the x1850 10-07-20 and see on the invoice that I have a 3-year warranty. quickly contact Bax-shop. hope it works.

1 Like

Perhaps that would be the fastest way, but Bax has no stock to exchange the unit.

Same here!! Have to RMA it

Guys, you make me really afraid to update any Denon DJ device with a new firmware again.

How the hell can this happen ? Did no one test before release the firmware to the public or are there so many different hardware revisions out in the wild ?

This is most likely. When they are discontinuing Prime 2 in order to have enough components to make Prime 4 you know things are getting desperate, god knows how many times they changed a supplier for crucial components.