Zooming out Engine DJ desktop software

So I have a 27in monitor and I would like to Zoom out the whole engine software to display more library information. Whenever I maximize the window, the view (proportion) does not change. I find it very annoying to have to scroll through my playlists and library when the window could clearly handle more data in the given space.

My biggest issue with Denon Software has been the library management capabilities and inefficiencies with the desktop software.

I’m running windows 10. If there is some easy solution I dont know about please let me know.

What’s your monitor’s resolution? My monitor is also 27inch and has 2560x1440 pixel resolution. With that I cannot reproduce the behavior you describe: when maximized, the Engine DJ software displays 27 lines in dual deck mode and 32 lines in single deck mode. When I reduce the window size it displays less lines (7 at the smallest possible window size). I am using Windows 10 version 21H2. Do you use exotic display settings such as dpi scaling level other than 100% (96 dpi)?

Is there not a font size option that impacts how much info is on screen?

I was wrong its 32 inch. 3840x2160