X1850 no sound output - MIC led lit

Hi!

I recently got an x1850 with firmware 1.7. I have encountered two problems, where one is critical. Randomly when turning the unit on and the leds starts flashing during bootup, it never ends. The leds are just flashing around and the only way to get out of it is power cycling the unit. this happens fairly seldom (maybe 1 out of 20 times).

Far more often, the unit boots up and then I hear a “pop” sound in the speakers and the MIC 1 green led (the one that is in the actual dial numbers) turns green. The unit is response, recieves sound (sound leds are response) and I can browse the menus, click buttons etc, but there is no sound output whatsoever, not even in the headphones. To get out of this I need to power the unit off, leave it off for 30 minutes and then try again. Sometimes it boots correctly without the MIC 1 sound bug, but often still doesnt work. Before I return the units, I wondered if anyone here has encountered this (and maybe know how to fix it?). I dont have any MICs connected and have never used those ports or funcctions…

1 Like

Hello Dingus - Sorry to hear. I think your best bet would be to reach out to support here:

Best, Rob