X1850 Limiter issue with FX on the mixer

Hello, I just run into some issue with my x1850. I was trying all the FX and at some point, with the hallecho (or is it hajlecho ?), I reach the limiter because of build up sound made with the decay time. The limiter did its job and prevent the sound to go to high but after 2 or 3 second in that limit, it went completly silent. So I was thinking it’s a security, even though it’s a bit extreme, but even after I turn off the FX (with the on/off switch and the dry/wet knob) it still remain silent for maybe 10 or more second. I had also this issue with the echo, playing with the feedback level.

I got the limiter set on 17db (but had the same issue with lower/higher values). It doesn’t seems to be a normal behaviour, as I try to reproduce the problem today but the sound didn’t cut at all. I don’t know if it’s a bug I had just yesterday or it’s just a really safe limiter with a very long release time that work only when the mixer is on for a certain amount of time, but I’m kind of scare of using FX in live situation now (even though I know the issue and can avoid it, but other people using my mixer are mostly use to Pioneer DJM who don’t have this kind of issue).

I try to see if I could fix the problem by updating the firmware (I’m on v1.6) but the last one doesn’t seems to be available to download since a long time (got my mixer in april and already the firmware wasn’t there).